IT for Care homes has very specialist demands and getting it right is fundamental to your business success and your quality of care.
Our bespoke IT solutions are individually designed to meet the needs of your Care home and to help meet the ever-changing requirements of the relevant legislation.
At H2o Networks we offer cross platform support for your Microsoft, Apple, Android or tablet. We are expertly qualified to meet your specialist needs with in-depth knowledge of a wide array of specific management systems and your working practices.
Our Cloud solutions ensure that we can:
- Make your unique requirements as simple and as compliant as possible
- Reassure both residents and relatives of the confidentiality of patient information
- Help you meet every obligation for safe and secure document handling and exchange
- Provide the cost effectiveness of a paperless document management system
- Integrate your system with patient emergency alarms and nurse call systems for an auditable trail of events
- Provide a Practice management and billing system designed to meet your individual care home
- Operate your CCTV monitoring and security and safety management system
All of our bespoke services aim to help your business run effectively and save you time and money. Crucially, we ensure that there is minimum disruption for your residents, and every system critical to your daily working practice is kept performing at its optimum level. Our outside business hours maintenance service means that any issues that need to be rectified will not affect your business continuity.
H2o Networks realise that meeting your requirements, within your budget with expert knowledge and outstanding customer service, is crucial to our partnership with you. Our expert professional and knowledgeable team can also offer:
- Maintenance of your workstations and servers
- 24/7 monitoring of your critical systems
- Keep your systems clear from viruses & hackers
- Complete system Installations
- Remote support of operating systems & applications
- Hardware & software advice & procurement
- Project management to deploy new systems
- Exchange e-mail and smart phone integration
- Sage accounts and payroll installations and support
- Installation of firewalls and monitoring systems
- Telephone support
- Coloured printing specialists
How To Improve Your
CQC Rating To Outstanding
Find Out How Draycott Nursing and Care used technology to improve their CQC rating to Outstanding in January 2019